- You are a trainer and have conducted at least 50 paid training with a rate of no less than USD1500 per day
- You have passed the GTF baseline interview
- You have a valid trainer certification from a GTF approved qualification provider or have achieved verifiable competence through experience and research
- You continue to improve and develop your skill as a trainer where the GTF gives you number of points to support your growth. You must maintain a minimum of 250 points per year
- You maintain a client satisfaction rating (CSR) of no less than 4.2 out of 5
- You participate in the community to further support excellence in training and higher implementation of training
- Get more training jobs and opportunities through the credibility and standard you have been proven to have attained through GTF
Applicants for GTF Credentials are required to demonstrate a set number of hours of training experience. Trainer must submit a log documenting this experience.
Do not send documentation to GTF Headquarters by mail or email. Only documentation that has been included with your online application will be accepted.