Benefit immensely from GTF membership
Join GTF Today
and grab your opportunities globally
Both trainers as well as the deployers and recruiters of talent will benefit immensely from GTF Membership. For trainer it will be opening up of opportunities and globally trusted certification of their strengths, and opportunities for improvement wherever indicated. By recruiting GTF members, frequent conducting of interviews and tests by every recruiter, every time a vacancy arises could be avoided, resulting in saving of cost and time for both recruiters and the trainers, helping greatly learning and development industry.
- Can use GTF logo in their name card, letterhead, website, social media
- Can submit for approval by GTF to use logo in their workbooks/slides & certificate of attendance
- Can use approved designation (CT, CPT, CMT) subject to receiving the certification from GTF
- Listed in website
- Use trusted seal of ‘GTF member’; promoted by GTF
- Empowered to issue a training attendance certificate as ‘GTF member’;
- Permitted to adopt text and other material from GTF in learning and development domain and HR domain
- If a GTF Member is engaged in a training programme in partnership with another association, the seminar event or training programme can be announced as a GTF approved programme, provided GTF agrees to the curriculum and content. Such events or training programmes are authorised to use the GTF logo on promotional material and training certificates.
- Through its partners and associates, GTF builds a list of accredited trainers and encourages the GTF partners and other Associations to nominate candidates for membership.
- Directory of GTF member Trainers
- Persons who are admitted to GTF membership as per set criteria they are included in the directory of GTF member Trainers
- Various certifications and training programs offered
- Online learning vault
- Peer sharing and coaching
- Given for in-house training periodically for honing skills and improve domain knowledge and competency;
- Group discounts for purchases of software licenses
- Special promotions for hotels & flights
- Special promotions for training events
and connect with trainers from around the world!
JOIN NOW and get the FREE book by million dollar trainer, Arthur Carmazzi
- Well versed in spoken English;
- Has good knowledge of GTF training processes, rules and regulations, and best practices in training;
- Is fluent, and able to train, in English;
- Is competent and committed;
- Has global exposure and experience;
- Has good domain expertise and professionalism;
- Is available for conducting training;
- Has focused specialization in the field of training;
- Is continuously active in training profession.;
- Is involved in the trainer development program that involves pre-assessment, assessment, post assessment as well as mentoring in training programs;
The candidate has to be an institution of reputation related to education or training, an industry or a high profile individual who has proven themselves through a substantial and visible following.
This membership may be based on invitation by the Global Board of GTF or by recommendation by a class A member. Membership can be considered based on proposal received from prospective member.
- Must be an invited by Board of Directors
The candidate has to be an accredited trainer of accreditation agency, approved by GTF, or deemed equivalent based on recommendation by a partner of GTF and approved by the board of accreditation.
There will be country specific concession in membership for first six months on onetime basis,(except for north America and western Europe)
- Must be an active trainer
- Must submit photographic evidence of conducting minimum 24 programs a year
Those training professionals and students, who are not eligible for class B , can apply for class C membership.
Country specific concession as stated in case of class B will apply in this case also.
- Must be an invited by Board of Directors
Must be an invited by Board of Directors
Registration USD 25
Lifetime USD 1500
|Highlighted in search results|
|Unlimited Access to Online resources|
|Preferred discount on GTF recognized trainer certification|
|Access to seminars, events training programs|
|Up to 50% concession in registration fee|
|E-newsletters and other publications|
|Online Membership Registration|
|Price||$400 / year||$100 / year||$50 / year||$1,500 / lifetime|
|Invite Me||Join Now||Join Now||Invite Me|
- Monthly online showcase
We will schedule a showcase monthly for 3 of our members, each member will get 10minutes to present 1 piece of content. This showcase is designed to highlight your delivery style and subject matter knowledge. We will be inviting HR practitioners, Training managers and training services providers to view and engage with you.
- In country showcase and networking
We will schedule a showcase monthly for 3 of our members, each member will get 20minutes to present 1 piece of content. This showcase is designed to highlight your delivery style and subject matter knowledge. We will be inviting HR practitioners, Training managers and training services providers to view and engage with you. This is also a good networking opportunity for members.
- Cross country showcase and networking
We will schedule a showcase monthly for 1 of our members, you will get 20 minutes to present 1 piece of content. This showcase is designed to highlight your delivery style and subject matter knowledge. We will be inviting HR practitioners, Training managers and training services providers to view and engage with you. This is also a good networking opportunity for members.
- Online training tools, articles etc
Access to our database of subject matter research materials, e-books, online training contents etc
- Group pricing for venue, Training etc
As we have the power of numbers to buy collectively in bulk, we will periodically share these bargain prices with the members. If you have something you want to buy in bulk, do let us know too.
- Training Concierge where we generate leads
We will actively engage potential clients and generate these leads for you to help grow your business.
- Access to our resources Database and network
All our database and network of trusted service providers will be shared in the members are
- While trainer assessment for accreditation is done by partners, standards of proficiency are decided by mutual consultaion. The selection of candidates is based on conforming to accreditation criteria
- GTF board of assessors, organise ” Assessment ” to assess candidates. The selection of candidates is based on conforming to accreditation criteria
- The selection criteria for applying to become a GTF Accredited Trainer include the following:
– applicants should send their complete application to the GTF office or preferably apply online.
– applicants need to prove practical experience in training projects, extensive knowledge and expertise of the domain area and confirmed past training feedback and proof of past positive outcome of at least two clients .
Based on the result of the assessment, GTF may offer Mentoring for initial training courses, mentored by a senior Accredited Trainer on the specific training modules.
- GTF will permit access to the relevant GTF training materials (trg notes, modules of the relevant training manual, videos, set of slides and a course outline for the training course) if necessary, to the Candidate.
- The Candidate, trainer- member, gives any proposed modifications to the course content and the base set of slides to GTF It is allowed to adapt the training material to the local context.
- If not yet a member of GTF, the Accredited Trainers shall apply for GTF membership as Class B Member, paying the prescribed annual membership fee.